M.S., LPC-Associate, Child, Adolescent and Adult Therapist
Supervised by Maribel Corona LPC-S
Email: [email protected]
Flora’s Fee is $110 per session 50-55 minutes. See rates and schedule
Flora is a bilingual (Mandarin/English) Licensed professional counselor-associate in Texas and National Certified Counselor (NCC) under the supervision of Maribel Corona. Flora also certified as a Licensed Mental Health Counselor in Washington. Flora has experience working with children, teens, young adults, adults, and immigrant family from Asian Countries, as well as the use of Filial therapy.
Flora places a heavy emphasis on establishing a safe and collaborative relationship with all clients. She provides each client with a safe, non-judgmental environment to express their issues and concerns, and hopes to help people find their strengths by supporting them in their unique needs.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin
- National Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Master’s of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling University of North Texas 2021
- Bachelor of Arts in East Asian Language and Literature, Korean Program National University of Kaohsiung 2015
- Additional training and conferences in Adlerian-based Play Therapy since 2019
Flora is an LPC-Associate and treats children, (10 year old+), adolescent, and adults. She is experienced in various treatment modalities and settings.
- EMDR Trained Therapist.
- Play therapy training and experience.
- Child-Parent relationship program
- Adlerian-based, and humanistic counseling approaches
More about Flora
I was born and raised in Taiwan. My major in college was Korean Language and literature, therefore, I can also speak in Korean conversationally. Being in different countries and cultures, I like to experience things that differ from my knowledge and also teach me to view things in a new perspective. I also love spending time with animals in my free time and love to make fluffy friends!
Grief and Loss
Cultural related concerns
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder