MS, LPC, Child, Adolescent and Adult Therapist
Email: [email protected]
Flora’s Fee is $135 per session 50-55 minutes. See rates
Flora is a bilingual (Mandarin/English) Licensed Professional Counselor in Texas and National Certified Counselor (NCC). Flora also certified as a Licensed Mental Health Counselor in Washington. Flora has experience working with children, teens, young adults, adults, and immigrant family from Asian Countries, as well as the use of Child-Parent Relationship Therapy.
Flora places a heavy emphasis on establishing a safe and collaborative relationship with all clients. She provides each client with a safe, non-judgmental environment to express their issues and concerns, and hopes to help people find their strengths by supporting them with their unique needs.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin
- National Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Master’s of Science in Clinical Mental Health Counseling University of North Texas 2021
- Bachelor of Arts in East Asian Language and Literature, Korean Program National University of Kaohsiung 2015
- Additional training and conferences in Adlerian-based Play Therapy since 2019
Flora is a Licensed Professional Counselor and treats children, (10 year old+), adolescent, and adults. She is experienced in various treatment modalities and settings.
- EMDR Trained Therapist.
- Play therapy training and experience.
- Child-Parent relationship program
- Adlerian-based, and humanistic counseling approaches
More about Flora
I was born and raised in Taiwan. My major in college was Korean Language and literature, therefore, I can also speak in Korean conversationally. Being in different countries and cultures, I like to experience things that differ from my knowledge and also teach me to view things in a new perspective. I also love spending time with animals in my free time and love to make fluffy friends!
Grief and Loss
Cultural related concerns
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder