Needing a Presenter for Mental Health Topics?
Maribel is an engaging and dynamic presenter with experience in a wide variety of topics. Let’s collaborate to meet your needs depending on your goals or audience.
Presentations and interviews can be done in English and Spanish!
• Topics for radio or TV interviews: Anxiety, Depression, Marriage, and Parenting
The topics below were customized for specific live audiences, Due to social distancing or having to work from home, we can accommodate to present using Zoom.
If you have a topic in mind, please contact me to collaborate.
- Presentations for your office staff are also available about stress and coping skills due to the current COVID-19 Pandemic. We can tailor presentation for your specific needs
- The Seven Principles of Making Marriage Work
- Techniques to Increase the Father-Child Attachment
- Stress Management
- Using Emotional Coaching Techniques-an Introduction to Effective Parenting
An Involved Father: A Safeguard for Girls
- I’m Not for Hurting-Using Play Therapy Skills in the Treatment of Trauma in Children
- Enhancing Client Expression and Healing Through the Use of Sand Tray Therapy: Using Sand Tray with Client who Resist, Block and Avoid, From Tweens to Adults
- Expressive Play Therapy: An Overview of Creative Art Techniques to Promote Self-Awareness in Clients
- Introduction to Play Therapy
- Using Sand Tray Therapy with Adolescents, Adults, and Families
- The ABC’s of Child Centered Play Therapy Themes
- Understanding, Processing and Addressing the Play Themes in Child Centered Play Therapy
- The Portable Play Therapist: Activities to Use Outside the Playroom
- Yes, We Can Play! Play Therapy Interventions with Pre-teen and Teen Clients